(1) Magnetic sensor-transmitter and (1) wireless receiver-sounder
The Model WA2 is a battery operated elderly care wandering alert system that utilizes magnetically activated sensor to transmit a "wireless signal" to a remote receiver over 200' away. The volume controlled receiver emits a latching alert sound to assist the caregiver, that the elderly care patient requires attention.The WA2 door chime activates only when the door is opened which is the ideal solution for doors, windows or medicine cabinets that are closed and can be opened.
Specially designed for versatility the door sensor mounts easily on all types of doors. The adhesive backed Velcro ® fastening system makes the WA2 installation in less than a minute with no damage to any structure. Due to the unique design available exclusively from Mr. Chime ® for increased reliability for all elderly care monitoring applications. Model WA2 also has a built-in assistance call function, with the use of our Model DA5T, that provides a different audible alerting sound "momentary" for the patient that requires "non-emergency" assistance and is not wandering.
Features and Specifications
- Micro technology provides maximum performance with the smallest minimum size available.
- Magnetic door sensor (2.75" x 1.25" x 0.50") and receiver (2.5" x 3.5" x 1.5").
- The Picture above has a dime to indicate the size
- Built-in assistance call function, with the use of our Model DA5T
- The Wandering Alert "family" of monitoring products is perfect for the following:
• Alzheimer patient monitoring
• Care homes
• Aging Parents at Home
• Foster Parenting Facilities
• Hospice Centers
• Child Care Centers
• Sleep Walking or Children Monitoring
• Medicine Cabinet Alert
• Gun Room and Cabinet
- Patented low battery consumption design.
- Motion Sensor uses (1) 12v battery (included).
- Remote receiver alert sounder uses 110v transformer (included).
- Installs in seconds with our unique mounting hardware (included)