(1) Magnetic sensor-transmitter and (1) wireless receiver-sounder
The Model WA1 is a wireless wandering patient alert systems (transmitter) and (receiver) that sends a signal over 200' away, that "latches" a pleasant volume controlled alerting sound to awake or alert the professional caregiver or home care relative without startling the patient, and continues to alert until reset.
The wandering alert system has several different sensors available to make any monitoring situation "simple", from monitoring a bed restricted person that requires assistance getting up from bed, or to monitoring doors and windows, (Model WA2).
The Model WA1 also has a built-in assistance call function, with the use of our Model DA5T, (wireless push button) that provides a different audible alerting sound "momentary" for the patient that requires "non-emergency" assistance and is not wandering.
- Micro technology provides maximum performance with the smallest minimum size available.
- Motion sensor (5" x 1" x 1") • Receiver (2.5" x 3.5" x 1.5").
The Wandering Alert "family" of monitoring products is perfect for the following:
• Alzheimer patient monitoring
• Care homes
• Aging Parents at Home
• Foster Parenting Facilities
• Hospice Centers
• Child Care Centers
• Sleep Walking or Children Monitoring
• Medicine Cabinet Alert
• Gun Room and Cabinet
- Patented low battery consumption design.
- Built-in assistance call function, with the use of our Model DA5T
- The Model DA4TAC is available with its own AC power supply to eliminate battery replacement for a more permanent monitoring installation.
- Motion Sensor uses (1) 9v battery (included).
- Remote receiver alert sounder uses 110v transformer (included).
- Installs in seconds with our unique mounting hardware (included)